Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Cursed Review

Cursed (The Devil's Roses, #1)Cursed by Tara Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is about a high school senior that is dealing with a tragedy in her family. To make things worse, she’s always being overshadowed by her prettier, preppie twin sister. Aimee James is just an uber nerd that loves the chess club, and has never been kissed. Her world gets turned upside down when she goes to her first party, and almost dies because of it. Upon recovery, she faces tough decisions, tough losses, and through it all finds the man she will love for the rest of her life (however long she has left of it).
I really liked this book! I haven’t quite read a book that’s had so much of the writer’s personality in it. (Well, shall I say my personality?) It almost feels like I wrote it, her humor and style is very down to earth and easy to follow. I read the entire book within 6 hours, I couldn’t put it down. I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars, because I loved the writing, but felt that the story line was slightly predictable. I will probably have the other books in this series read before the weekend is over. I would recommend this series, and I you can’t beat the price I paid for all three of them! ($2 on Amazon)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...