Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

The Forever Girl Review

The Forever Girl: Sophia's Journey (Forever Girl, #1)The Forever Girl: Sophia's Journey by Rebecca Hamilton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved reading this book, I thought it was thoughtfully written and had a good story line. It had sat in my vast “to-read” book shelf for a few weeks now, until yesterday, when I won a free copy from Rebecca. I wasn’t really sure that I could relate to Wiccan aspect of the main character, but she explained everything so that I didn’t feel lost. I am now kicking myself for not reading it sooner; it is definitely going on the favorites bookshelf!!!

Fresh out of college, Sophia is living in her grandfather’s house and trying to get her life in order. To start, she had to get the buzzing noise out of her head. She began a ritual to clear her head, and it went awry. The buzzing changed to muffled noises, she sees people outside of her house, and gets attacked at a club, in the process meeting Charles.

He saves her from impending danger, but it only trusts her into more danger. Sophia learns that she’s been a witch for quite a long time, and there is a vast paranormal world. That world that seems suddenly interested in her. She learns to harness her powers to try and save the ones she loves, but sometimes things don’t always go as planned.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...