Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Inhale Review

Inhale (Just Breathe, #1)Inhale by Kendall Grey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To start off.. this book is HAWT!! There were several steamy moments where I was flushed and/or was fanning myself. I usually have a hard time identifying with several 3rd person POV's, but Kendall Gray did an amazing job with it; I didn't get lost at all, nor lost connection with the characters. I did like the Supernatural aspect after it was fully explained, and the romance was amazing. The ending left on a cliffhanger, and that's I am rushing this review so I can get to the next book lol. More to come after Exhale.

P.S. I applaud Kendall for donating proceeds of these books to the whales! That alone makes this book not only a guilty pleasure, but also a delight that you are doing something positive for these majestic animals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...