Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On Dublin Street-Review

On Dublin StreetOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Um.. WOW!! *blushes*

I am on a huge contemporary adult (or NA) kick lately, and this book is one of the hottest I've read! Braden Carmichael can caveman me anytime he wants! I read this book straight through, a solid 5 hour was blocked off for Dublin Street. I've heard a lot of hype over this book, and it was well deserved.

I love it when the main character is flawed, it makes the story seem so real. This book has a lot of elements going on.. for one, the emotions you get from it is amazing.. one minute hot an bothered, the next pissed, then finally kicked in the stomach. It also seems so real, the characters are all relatable and likable! A must read (18+) and one of my faves for the year!

Jocelyn Butler has made a life for herself, keeping people at arms length and ready to run if shit gets deep. Her family died when she was a teen, and Joss' way of coping was to be emotionally distant. But all of that was about to change when she struck a deal with Braden, an attractive, prominent business man, with a body to kill. Would she crack and let him in, or do what she does best and run?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...