Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Feed-Review

The FeedThe Feed by C.M. Stunich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was the first Mer/Siren book I've read, and I very much loved it! I'm a big fan of Stunich's writing, it is so relaxed and not pushed. She has a way of making you love characters you normally wouldn't for example: a tattooed-hurst driving-social outcast and flesh-eating siren. I loved the plot and the character interactions. There were several 'lol' moments and definitely some very swoony moments as well!

Natalie is sent to shore with expectations of going ashore, luring a male, getting him to impregnate her, and then literally devouring him. The last thing she expected, was to meet Seth. He was covered with mystical tattoos and (almost) resistant to her lure. Seven days to fall for Seth. She had seven days to forge her destiny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hit or miss with mer stories but I'm glad that this was a hit. Thanks for sharing.

Talk Supe
Reader Tribute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...