Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Easy Review

EasyEasy by Tammara Webber

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This has to be one of My Top 2 FAVOURITE Contemporary Romances EVER!!!

*Fangirls for a minute*

Okay, I think I'm finally ready to write this review. Easy was so heart-wrenching and emotional at times then inspirational at others. I truly LOVE this story, it was so believable. The only thing I could possibly complain about, is that it wasn't long enough. I could've read about Jacqueline and Lucas forever!!!

Cover/writing style
I love the cover, and the extra pictures that Tammara has on her blog page of the two models. HOT! Tammara's writing style was smooth and easy to follow. She adds perfect elements of humor and there were a few steamy scenes.

Main character..
I can completely relate to Jacqueline.. her depression after she lost her boyfriend, her Jacqueline precaution with men after the incident that happened in the first chapter.

Swoonworthy scale: 9
This book had a few steamy scenes, but it also had scenes that just made your heart melt. Lucas is so sweet and protective.. and HOT!

Bonus Points



Lucas
Enough said...

Favourite Quote

Oh... so that's what all the fuss is about.

Summary

Jacqueline is on the verge of having a meltdown, her boyfriend dumps her and she almost gets assaulted at a party. Luckily Lucas was there to save the day. But those events make it hard for her to move on, especially with Bad Boy Lucas. He works at Starbucks, slacks in class, and is covered in tattoos. But one thing Jacqueline doesn't know is that Lucas has skeletons in his closet too.

Will they both be able to move on from their troubled path and be together or will the past haunt their relationship? Read it and see.. if you like contemporary romances (new adult/upper YA) then this book is a MUSTTTT READ!



This book was AHMAZING!!!!



10 comments:

Lyra said...

That's it - I'm reading this ASAP. Lucas sounds like an amazing character to read about. Great review! :)

Mrs. Jones said...

Dang, Im ALL forthe New adult thing! This sounds like something I would love!
Im adding it to my TBR list!
:)
Great review

Magen Corrie said...

I LOVED this book!!! *happy sigh* I can read about them forever, too!
Great review!

Magen Corrie
~Corrie the book, crazed girl

Teddyree said...

So glad you loved it too, I picked it up after another friend said I HAD to read it, can't wait!

Unknown said...

It is quickly becoming addictive! I love it!

Unknown said...

Lucas is so very awesome! I love him :D

Unknown said...

Sounds really good...I'm adding it to my list...here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-102312.html

Anonymous said...

Ok, the second picture reeled me in-just bought Easy off of Amazon :D

Unknown said...

I am so glad for you, I can't wait to see what you think about it!

Kristin Rene said...

This book was amazing! I loved it. The relationship felt so real with the unspoken moments, yet desires were there. I loved how real the awkward moments were and the thoughts Jac kept thinking wondering how Lucas felt. I felt like I was reliving my dating years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...