Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Today's teaser is from Days of Blood and Starlight... I usually have this posted way sooner, but I have been crying (more like blubbering) over The Fault in Our Stars by John Green for the past twelve hours!! It was a great book but very depressing.


Here are a few teasers for you:

It was one of those dreams that invade the space between seconds, providing sleep has its own physics--where time shrinks and swells, lifetimes unspool in a blink, and cities burn to ash in a mere flutter of lashes. LOC 466 ARC Copy

In one of his darker moments, the irony startled him laughing and he couldn't stop, and the sounds that came from him, before finally tapering into sobs, were so far from mirth they might have been the forced inversion of laughter--like a soul pulled inside out to reveal its rawest meat. LOC 337 ARC Copy


It will be out in a few days! It an amazing Fantasy series and I hope everyone picks up their copy!! Happy Tuesday, and don't forget to share your link so I can return the comment love :D



7 comments:

Tiffany Drew said...

I still need to read the first book, I'm so behind! Maybe I'll have to read them both together :)

My Teaser

Dazzling Mage said...

Wow, that second teaser was just...wow. I liked it.

Unknown said...

That would be an undertaking.. they are both very long.. but OH SO WORTH IT!

Unknown said...

The whole book is like that.. just WOW!

Unknown said...

Awesome teasers. Thanks for sharing. One day I will start this series.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh interesting teases!! Seeing a lot of this book lately!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Magen Corrie said...

Haven't read the first book, but I enjoyed that teaser!!

Thanks for sharing girl!!

My TT

Magen Corrie
~Corrie the book, crazed girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...