Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday




The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesometastic weekend!



Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react?

I've experienced quite a few emotional moments, because I like emotional books. I'd have to say there's a tie between The Fault in Our Stars, when Hazel gives Gus's eulogy. I cried for three days after that... openly and in public! But I also really love a book called Tears of the Broken by AM Hudson. There are quite a few touching scenes that made me cry too! What about you?



6 comments:

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

Never heard of those.

http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-142.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I think I actually like Isaac's eulogy better. It was emotional in a different way.
My Hop

Unknown said...

haven't read them but have heard of them!

old follower!
http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of these, but acutally hearing about the first one through other people's posts!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Eva @ All Books Considered said...

I really need to read The Fault In Our Stars, great pick!!

Old follower via GFC, new follower via G+

My FF

Eva @ All Books Considered

Kasi Blake said...

Following you. Happy Easter. http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...