Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

My Unexpected Forever Review!!



Title: My Unexpected Forever
Author: Heidi McLaughlin
Publication date: September 2, 2013
***IT'S SUGGESTED YOU READ MY EVERYTHING BEFORE READING MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER***

I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind




I absolutely enjoyed My Unexpected Forever! I didn't read the series in order, but didn't have a problem deciphering what was going on. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. Once I finished, I went to Amazon and bought all of Heidi's books! I love-love Harrison! He truly gives men a good name because he's such a good daddy! Not only that, but he didn't once baulk at the responsibility that he faced when he became interested in pursuing Katelyn. He may be dark, tattooed, and brooding but I would make him my real-life bf if I could. I love the angsty aspect of this book, it made my heart hurt sometimes. The writing was great, and the storyline was interesting. My only compliment is that Katelyn was a bit annoying at times. Though I understand and can relate to her inner turmoil, she didn't respond the way I wanted her to sometimes.

Overall, I highly recommend this series, more specifically this book! It's a great love story with some great smexy heat, and roller-coaster love. When you're done reading it, you'll be hopeful and happy!


My grandma once told me that I can do anything I want, so I am.

Originally from the Pacific Northwest, I now live in picturesque Vermont, with my husband and two daughters. Also renting space in our home is an overhyper Beagle/Jack Russell and two Parakeets.

During the day you'll find me behind a desk talking about Land Use. At night, I'm writing one of the many stories I plan to release or sitting courtside during either daughter's basketball games.

I'm also an active reviewer on The Readiacs - a site I own with my best friend and uber special beta, Yvette.
Website † Facebook † GoodReads † Twitter


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...